1. Envirnment PE bag export Packing by wood pallet
2. Carton As customer's request
25 Working days after payment advance
>> Product Overview of 108mm width Plastic cheap Farm Fence
Fentech High Strength and Flexible Horse Rail Fence is designed specifically for horse and other large animal containment. Innovative continuous polymer or high-tensile wire technology allows the fence to flex upon impact to reduce injury risk while keeping the animal contained due to its high break strength. This fence rail attaches at end post and slips freely through the line post brackets to allow rail flexibility. It has the classic appearance of traditional rail fencing without the rotting, warping, splintering, brittleness and paint-flaking associated with wood and rigid PVC or vinyl. Product may be used in two-, three- or four-rail combinations and can be used as a top rail over woven wire horse fence.
>> Details of 108mm width Plastic cheap Farm Fence
Dia. 2.5mm Hot Galvanized Steel Wire
Number of Wire:
1.1m x 1.1m x 0.12m (0.15 CBM/Roll)
Double Layer packing, PE Wrapping Film and Braided Bag
32000 Meters/20' Container
>> Drawing of 108mm width Plastic cheap Farm Fence
>> Available Color of 108mm width cheap Farm Fence
>> Accesseries for 108mm width cheap Farm Fence
>> FenTECH Production, Packing and Logistics
>> FenTECH some Peojects of 108mm width Plastic cheap Farm Fence
>> FenTECH Exhibition and Partners-Next one is you
FAQ of 108mm width Plastic cheap Farm Fence
1. How long has High Strength and Flexible Horse Fence around? It has been available since 2000. It is the fastest growing product in the fencing industry with sustained annual growth at more than 30%. 2. How strong is it? It has five times the tensile strength of wood and four times the flexibility PVC post and rail, it co-extrude 3pcs 2.5mm steel into the PE material with very high strength,and flexible surface enough to safely hold cattle and horses. Our manufacturers use impact modifiers to make our fence strong and forgiving for horses and riders as well as other farm animals. 3. Can I install it myself? If you can use a level, a tape measure, and post hole digger and a string line - you can do the job yourself. We have written instructions available that will be sent to you with your order. For larger jobs, some people like to hire a professional for the hole drilling or the entire job. 4. Can I put a hot wire on it? Yes you can. The entire wood post is an insulator which means you won't need any special hardware. All you have to do is drill a hole in the posts and string the wire through. You should probably use a wire that is resistant to rust and corrosion. 5. How does it compare to wood and PVC horse fence? It is stronger, lasts much longer, safer, looks better, and costs much less over time. It can cost the same as or more than wood initially depending local wood prices, type of wood and style of fence or deck but over it's life it is about one third of the cost. 6.How do you set the posts?
The posts are set in concrete in the ground from 24 to 36 inches deep and in some cases cement is put inside the posts with re-bar for exceptional strength. (This is not recommended for livestock because it makes it too strong.) 7. Do I need to paint it? No. The color of the vinyl goes all the way through so it can't be scratched or chipped off which means it will never need to be painted. 8. Will it discolor or become brittle over time? We warrant a 10 years no brittle for colored fence. 15 years time free of maintenance. Because our Vinyl fence use a superior durable grade and high content (10 parts per 100 parts) of non-chalking TiO2(titanium dioxide) and ultraviolet inhibitors that protects the plastic from the harmful effects of the Sun's UV rays. As long as your fence is kept clean, with a periodic wash from a garden hose, it will not turn yellow. As a result, we can assure our products with a lifetime warranty against yellowing. 9. Can High strength and Flexible Horse fence break? The fence will not break when installed properly.The rail with steel inside with high impact. 10. How does High strength and Flexible Horse fence stand up to the wind? Our fences are designed to withstand normal wind loads. The amount of load is dependent on the style of fence, installation of the posts and horizontal rails. If installed according to our installation guide, the fences are designed to stand up to normal wind loads. 11. Will High strength and Flexible Horse fence become brittle in winter? PVC/Vinyl fence will become less flexible in cold weather conditions. However, unless subjected to unusual impact, it will not break or crack. 12. Will High strength and Flexible Horse fence crack, chip, peel or rot? Vinyl fence is never to crack, chip, peel and rot. 13. Are High strength and Flexible Horse fence maintenance free? Yes, under normal condition all that is required is an annual washing of the fence to keep it looking new. 14. How can I clean a High strength and Flexible Horse fence? As with all exterior products, a fence will become dirty when exposed to the elements. A mild detergent and water solution should be sufficient to keep your fence looking new. For tough stains, Soft Scrub or baking soda work well. 15. Will High strength and Flexible Horse fence mildew or collect mold? when subjected to extended damp weather, vinyl fence will collect mold and mildew. They are, however, easily cleaned with a solution of mild household detergent and water.
16. Can I build the High strength and Flexible horse fence round?
Yes, it''s easy to do by corner connector,
17. If the ground is not flat, how can I solve this problem?
It can be built into the not flat ground, only keep the rail in straight level.